We see the Roundhouse and turntable as a beacon of the railway and industrial heritage of St Blazey and Cornwall. Our vision can be summarised quite simply:
- The Roundhouse and turntable restored, building on the heritage of St Blazey
- Utilising a heritage building to equip the community to prosper
- A facility providing engineering and technical education
- A centre of learning and apprenticeships
- A high class tourism offer to sit alongside other local attractions
- A thriving centre for St Blazey, with the community at its core
- Commercially viable and sustainable
We have established two companies to help us achieve our aims: Roundhouse Cornwall Ltd, a social enterprise, and Cornwall Roundhouse Ltd, a trading company.
As we progress, we will be inviting the wider community to have input into the development of our plans.